MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County Emergency Management Agency is recommending citizens who live in low-lying and flood-prone areas to evacuate.
Mobile County EMA says citizens who live in hurricane surge zones 1 and 2 should evacuate ahead of Hurricane Sally. Those zones include areas south of I-10 and north of Interstate 10, east of Interstate 65, east of US 43.
A link to the zones can be found here.
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- Live: President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’