A Mobile Christian track & field standout announced his college choice at signing ceremony Wednesday morning.
Josiah Harry is #2 in the country in Discus and he’s been to 6 state championships. He was recruited by 39 schools in 15 different conferences.
Some of the schools recruiting him are Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Stanford, Texas A&M, Miami and Michigan. Harry chose to sign his letter of intent for the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- WATCH: Secretary of State John Merrill discusses Alabama Senate runoff between Sessions, Tuberville
- Couple caught on camera defacing Black Lives Matter mural
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA expands list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers to avoid over methanol risk
- US budget deficit hits all-time high of $864 billion in June
- Motorcycle crashes with car, causing traffic delays in Pensacola