MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Airport Authority will soon release its plan to move commercial flights from Mobile Regional Airport to Mobile Downtown Airport. The press conference is set for 5:15 this afternoon.
During the conference, MAA president Chris Curry will share the steps involved in the 20-year development process for the airport.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves