MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Airport Authority will soon release its plan to move commercial flights from Mobile Regional Airport to Mobile Downtown Airport. The press conference is set for 5:15 this afternoon.
During the conference, MAA president Chris Curry will share the steps involved in the 20-year development process for the airport.
- Stimpson: COVID, changing attitude toward police, caused violent 2021 in Mobile
- Alabama Supreme Court raises bail limit for murder to $1.5 million
- Escambia Co. Sheriff’s Office investigates 5 unsolved homicides from 2021
- Felony charges are 1st in a fatal crash involving Autopilot
- Spanish Fort Police work toward launching department’s first SWAT team