MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Airport Authority will soon release its plan to move commercial flights from Mobile Regional Airport to Mobile Downtown Airport. The press conference is set for 5:15 this afternoon.
During the conference, MAA president Chris Curry will share the steps involved in the 20-year development process for the airport.
- Clearing skies, beautiful afternoon ahead
- “Armed and extremely dangerous” suspect in custody following homicide
- Shooting reported at Mobile church early Saturday morning
- BIKER DAD: Video appears to show biker jumping draw bridge at Daytona Bike Week
- FHP: 71-year-old man killed while trying to cross Century Boulevard