MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Airport Authority will soon release its plan to move commercial flights from Mobile Regional Airport to Mobile Downtown Airport. The press conference is set for 5:15 this afternoon.
During the conference, MAA president Chris Curry will share the steps involved in the 20-year development process for the airport.
- A Turtle’s Journey: Nesting season results from 2020 are in for Alabama
- House passes medical marijuana bill, heads back to Senate for final vote
- City of Mobile: Manufacturing delays, microchip shortage impacts curbside trash collection
- Police searching for boat thief in Pensacola
- Mother shot in the face while trying to save 9-year-old son during deadly shooting released from hospital