JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, Governor Tate Reeves announced on Twitter that he tested negative for the coronavirus. Reeves got tested as a precaution considering he visited the White House earlier in the week.
In his tweet, Reeves said for people to keep President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump in their prayers after they tested positive for the coronavirus. The president and first lady’s diagnoses come after one of their closest aides, Hope Hicks, tested positive for the virus Thursday.
- NAS Pensacola moves to Condition of Readiness 1
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Mississippi governor signs emergency declaration ahead of Zeta
- Phoenix police officer accused of sending ‘credible threat’ to the mayor