UPDATE: An updated posted says he was safely located.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Deputies want you to be on the lookout for a missing man considered “endangered” who may be traveling from Northwest Florida to Baldwin County.
Daniel Summerlin was last seen Friday afternoon on North Davis Highway in Escambia County. He may have driven to Gulf Shores in a yellow Saturn convertible with Florida tag NCHS71.
According to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, Summerlin has made violent threats against law enforcement and others in the past and may be in need of medical attention
If you see him, you’re asked to call 911.
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Bill O’Brien named new Crimson Tide offensive coordinator
- Fired Texas doctor allegedly stole COVID-19 vaccine
- Dog won’t leave hospital for days, waiting for owner