UPDATE: (6:00 am) — Triniti has been found safe.
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A missing child alert has been issued for a 15-year-old girl out of Panama City Beach. Triniti Smith was last seen in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue. Triniti was wearing a blue denim jacket, blue jeans, and tie dyed crocs. She has black hair, brown eyes, and is 190 pounds. If you see Triniti, call police.
- Crime Map: Mobile Police respond to shooting on Roderick Road
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Missouri man charged with killing wife after 4 prior domestic reports
- Gov. Ivey applauds Trump administration for supplying Alabama with more than 1 million rapid COVID-19 tests
- Woman told to forfeit Second Chance Lottery prize after USPS loses certified mail with ticket inside