UPDATE (8/7/20 4:05 p.m.): Mobile Police have made an arrest in the deadly shooting at Avalon Plaza Apartments.
Through the course of the investigation, 20-year-old Tadarian Dale was developed as a suspect in the shooting death of Jamir Hannah. On Friday, Aug. 7, Dale was located and arrested. He has been charged with murder, attempted murder, and discharging a gun into an occupied vehicle.
UPDATE 8/4/2020 (9:56 a.m.) — The victim in Monday’s shooting at Avalon Plaza Apartments in Mobile was 25-year-old Jamir Hannah, according to MPD.
Police also revealed a second person was wounded.
“Officers also located a female victim who had been shot. Her injuries were non-life threatening. The female victim was transported to the hospital where she is being treated for her injuries,” MPD said in a news release.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (11:12 p.m. 8/3/20): WKRG News 5’s Amber Grigley confirms a person was killed at Avalon Apartments.
A person was shot at Avalon Apartments off Michael Blvd at about 10:30 p.m. Monday night, according to the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office Crime Map.
This is a developing story. We will update you when more details become available.
- Gov. Ivey along with 19 other governors send letter to White House on Southern Border Crisis
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River
- Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office investigating body found in Milton
- Newsfeed Now: FBI officials identify culprits in cyberattack of Colonial Pipeline; Young author wins Girl Scout Gold Award for publishing book
- Cyberattack shuts down major pipeline, Biden promises action