SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Spanish Fort Mayor Mike McMillan confirmed with News 5 Monday evening that John Barber would serve as the new chief of police in Spanish Fort.
Kenny Hall currently holds the post. He stepped into the role when Former Chief David Edgar retired in the fall.
Hall previously told us his time in the post was so short because he had already been considering retiring as well.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Report: Harrison County courthouse on lockdown after fatal deputy-involved shooting
- Mobile Porch Parade already at 100 houses participating, keeping the spirit of Mardi Gras alive
- Should Alabama have a lottery? Alabamians headed to the state line think so
- Chill night ahead, Dry weather through the weekend