SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Cantonment man was struck and killed by an SUV in Santa Rosa County Saturday night.
At 8:38 p.m., Florida Highway Patrol responded to a single-vehicle versus pedestrian crash at U.S. 90 and Whitsett Lane. The man, Casey Scott Hess, was walking within the outside westbound lane of U.S. 90. A 2008 Toyota 4 Runner was traveling in the outside westbound lane of U.S. 90 at the same time. At the time of the incident, it was dark and raining. The Toyota 4 Runner collided with the Hess in the roadway. Hess was pronounced dead at the scene.
Charges are pending.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website