UPDATE: Patrick Munnerlyn, Community Chaplain, talks to News 5 about the fatal shooting of Richard Lee Lucy.
PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard police are investigating a fatal shooting. It happened Wednesday night on Vestavia Street.
The victim has been identified as 33-year-old Richard Lee Lucy, father of 5.
Investigators say Lucy was shot several times at his mother’s home. No suspect information has been given. Lucy’s death is still under investigation.
- NY attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA
- Caught on video: Half-naked man punches 72-year-old Walmart employee
- Updated NOAA Forecast Calling for an “Extremely Active” Season
- 9-year-old Florida boy saves dad who fractured neck in diving accident
- Newsfeed Now: Justice during a pandemic; beer movement goes national