UPDATE: Patrick Munnerlyn, Community Chaplain, talks to News 5 about the fatal shooting of Richard Lee Lucy.
PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard police are investigating a fatal shooting. It happened Wednesday night on Vestavia Street.
The victim has been identified as 33-year-old Richard Lee Lucy, father of 5.
Investigators say Lucy was shot several times at his mother’s home. No suspect information has been given. Lucy’s death is still under investigation.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town