UPDATE: Patrick Munnerlyn, Community Chaplain, talks to News 5 about the fatal shooting of Richard Lee Lucy.
PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard police are investigating a fatal shooting. It happened Wednesday night on Vestavia Street.
The victim has been identified as 33-year-old Richard Lee Lucy, father of 5.
Investigators say Lucy was shot several times at his mother’s home. No suspect information has been given. Lucy’s death is still under investigation.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot