GROVE HILL, Alabama. (WKRG) – A man arrived at Grove Hill Hospital Monday night with a gunshot wound. Few details have been released as of yet, but we’re told the man arrived after 10 p.m. seeking medical treatment.
PRESS RELEASE FROM GROVE HILL POLICE:
Grove Hill Police Department was dispatched to Grove Hill Memorial Hospital during the evening hours of November 18, 2019 for a reported Gun Shot Wound (GSW) victim being brought to the Emergency Room. GHPD and its Investigator responded and questioned 43-year-old Christy Rae Alford, who brought the Victim, 32-year-old Caleb Lee Wells, to Grove Hill Memorial by personal vehicle. Wells was shot by 30-year-old Thomas Dean Dumas, Jr., at Dumas’ residence according to Alford. This case is still under investigation by GHPD.
Daniel F. Gibson, Jr.
Chief of Police
Grove Hill Police Department
- Crash involving ambulance on Highway 104 in Robertsdale
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend
- ‘Tiger King’s’ Jeff Lowe willing to give up big cats, lawyer says
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives