OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for sex trafficking a child. Anthony J. Miles, 27, was found guilty in November 2019.
The evidence showed Miles placed sexually explicit photos of a minor on BackPage and offered services with the child for a fee.
The victim was given drugs as long as she performed sexual favors. She was finally able to get a way when a person working with Miles left her alone at a gas station.
The victim had been on the radar of authorities for quite some time. She was once listed as a runaway.
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic