MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney tweeted on Monday afternoon saying Jeremy Brock pleaded guilty to trafficking methamphetamine, theft of property, possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
The DA’s Office says Brock was sentenced to life in prison for the trafficking charge and time served for all the other charges.
- Cambodian butcher quits dog meat trade, shuts slaughterhouse
- Mobile Police partner with Dickerson Literacy Initiatives for ‘Our Police’ Literacy Project
- NY attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA
- Caught on video: Half-naked man punches 72-year-old Walmart employee
- Updated NOAA Forecast Calling for an “Extremely Active” Season