MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney tweeted on Monday afternoon saying Jeremy Brock pleaded guilty to trafficking methamphetamine, theft of property, possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
The DA’s Office says Brock was sentenced to life in prison for the trafficking charge and time served for all the other charges.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town