MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney tweeted on Monday afternoon saying Jeremy Brock pleaded guilty to trafficking methamphetamine, theft of property, possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
The DA’s Office says Brock was sentenced to life in prison for the trafficking charge and time served for all the other charges.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia