CONECUH COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A man was killed Saturday in a crash on U.S. 84 near Repton.
Alabama State Troopers said 43-year-old Terry Landers of Des Moines, Iowa when his car collided with a tractor-trailer.
The crash happened just before noon Saturday at the 88.9 mile marker, troopers said.
Landers was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the tractor-trailer, 31-year-old Michael Thomas of Pine Hill, Alabama, was injured and taken to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola.
Troopers are investigating the cause of the crash.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal Shelters in Mobile County
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- SpaceX opens era of amateur astronauts, cosmic movie sets
- German police detain 11 from alleged child sex abuse ring
- VIDEO: Protesters block 3 Mile Bridge, one seen riding on the hood of a vehicle