CONECUH COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A man was killed Saturday in a crash on U.S. 84 near Repton.
Alabama State Troopers said 43-year-old Terry Landers of Des Moines, Iowa when his car collided with a tractor-trailer.
The crash happened just before noon Saturday at the 88.9 mile marker, troopers said.
Landers was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the tractor-trailer, 31-year-old Michael Thomas of Pine Hill, Alabama, was injured and taken to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola.
Troopers are investigating the cause of the crash.
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Five additional trees to be removed from Bienville Square after Hurricane Sally
- Scattered storms for Saturday, Watching the tropics for next week