MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A 35-year-old man went into cardiac arrest after he was hit by a car on Springdale Boulevard between Dauphin Street and East I-65 Service Road.
The man was transported to the hospital. His condition is not known at this time.
News 5 is working to gather more details.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves