JACKSON CO., Fla. (WKRG) – A male teenager is dead following a crash.
The crash happened early Sunday morning in Jackson County, Florida.
According to a press release from the Florida Highway Patrol:
The vehicle, driven by the 16-year old male, was eastbound on Pooser Road. It then traveled onto the south shoulder. The vehicle’s front then collided with a tree. It then came to final rest at the area of collision partially in the roadway facing southeast.
The 16-year old driver was pronounced dead on the scene, while the 13-year old passenger suffered only minor injuries. Neither has been identified.
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- Chicago Bulls fire head coach Jim Boylen