JACKSON CO., Fla. (WKRG) – A male teenager is dead following a crash.
The crash happened early Sunday morning in Jackson County, Florida.
According to a press release from the Florida Highway Patrol:
The vehicle, driven by the 16-year old male, was eastbound on Pooser Road. It then traveled onto the south shoulder. The vehicle’s front then collided with a tree. It then came to final rest at the area of collision partially in the roadway facing southeast.
The 16-year old driver was pronounced dead on the scene, while the 13-year old passenger suffered only minor injuries. Neither has been identified.
- 10-year-old boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community
- Shoppers in Mobile line up for Black Friday deals despite COVID-19 changes
- Newsfeed Now: Black Friday deals and more
- Two Citronelle city employees facing HR investigation
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter