PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will make a “major announcement” tomorrow at the Pensacola International Airport. He will be joined by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Executive Director Ken Lawson and Enterprise Florida Inc. President and CEO Jamal Sowell.
Typically, if the governor is involved, this would involve some type of economic development announcement.
The event will take place at 10 a.m. Stay tuned to WKRG and wkrg.com.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies