TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – A childhood favorite meal in a bag? That’s exactly what Lay’s is doing with their newest flavor.
Frito-Lay is releasing grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips in late October. The company describes the new snack as a “dynamic combination of tomato taste and buttery cheese with underlying creamy and toasted notes.”
The chips will be available starting Oct. 21 nationwide!
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Twitter disables Trump campaign’s George Floyd video tribute
- Florida/Alabama I-10 COVID-19 screening checkpoint deactivated
- Newsfeed Now: A bat-wielding grandma; Oklahoma news crew becomes heroes
- Zipping into The Wharf for Destination Gulf Coast