MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A lawsuit has been filed in Mobile County’s Circuit Court involving three Department of Human Resources case workers. The lawsuit stems from the 2018 death of LeBrawn Rankin, an 8-year-old child with cerebral palsy. The state was investigating the well-being of Rankin at the urging of his school. He died in April of 2018.
You can read more about Rankin’s death and the investigation here.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration