BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — KISS, rock-n-roll legends, announced the last legs of their final tour, Biloxi being one of the many locations.
The band plans to perform at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum on March 15, 2020. The specific time has not been announced as of yet.
Tickets are available to the general public on November 22 at LiveNation.com.
The KISS Meet & Greet Experiences tickets will be made available November 19 and the KISS Army fan club presales will begin November 20. Either can be accessed on kissonline.com.
- Congress confronts challenges of reopening schools
- 3 teenage girls reported missing this week in Semmes
- US lawmakers push for revitalization fund to help restaurants around the country
- San Diego County to provide free coronavirus testing at border crossing
- Photos show Lebanon before and after explosion