NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) — Juana’s Pagodas/Sailor’s Grill is closing “the entire business,” amid COVID-19 concerns.
The popular Navarre meet-up spot made the announcement on Facebook Monday afternoon.
“As one of the most popular gathering places in Navarre, and in the hopes citizens will heed the CDC advice of self-containing themselves and their families, we feel it prudent to be part of the solution to the COVID-19 virus by temporarily shutting down the entire Juana’s/Sailor’s complex,” the post reads in part.
All bars and restaurants at the complex are closed, and beach volleyball leagues and tournaments, along with beach rentals are suspended.
“We are hopeful that this unprecedented situation will be under control soon, and we look forward to opening our doors once again to our wonderful staff and loyal customers,” the post goes on to say. A reopen date has not been established yet.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine