(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Former ‘Disney on Ice’ skater recovering after random stabbing in Indiana
- 5-year-old collects 44 law enforcement patches for birthday cape
- Tracking the Tropics: Conditions along Gulf Coast deteriorating as Hurricane Zeta approaches
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Rep. Byrne introduces bill to protect the gulf’s underwater forest