ELBERTA, Ala. (WKRG) — A 32-year-old homeless man is in the Baldwin County Jail charged with making terrorist threats.
According to Elberta Police Chief Clif Roberts, Neal Edward Goodrich was charge after making “broad threats” with “no specific target”. Chief Roberts says Goodrich was taken to a local hospital before being booked into the county jail.
A mental evaluation has been requested.
- FHP: Man dies after being struck by pick-up truck on Pine Forest Road
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- Motorcyclist leads California Highway Patrol on chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine