FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) says a house was extensivley damaged in a fire Monday.
OCSO says an 85-year-old woman was outside when the flames sparked on Dona Avenue. A small dog died due to smoke inhalation.
OCSO says the State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating.
- Florida librarian dies weeks after teens ran her over with vehicle, deputies say
- Baldwin County Superintendant Tyler releases letter to parents on COVID plan
- Shelters prepare for cold weather during COVID-19 pandemic
- MPD: Man injured after person fires shotgun at his vehicle
- Freeze warning in effect tonight and tomorrow