GROVE HILL, Ala. (WKRG) – Grove Hill Police have received several reports of people going door to door attempting to sell security cameras this week. The concern is that these people are claiming they are working with the police department.
Grove Hill Police want to remind residents to use caution. They say they have no one assigned to do such selling.
You’re asked to call 911 if you see suspicious activity.
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers