Unedited press release from the Office of Gov. DeSantis
Pensacola, Fla. – Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced two new vaccination sites operated by Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital – one at Pensacola’s Olive Baptist Church, and the other at the Milton Community Center. The Governor was joined at the event by Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis, state Senator Doug Broxson and state Representatives Alex Andrade and Michelle Salzman.
This announcement comes as Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital reported to the state that they have completed vaccinating their frontline health care workers and are ready to expand their efforts into the community.
Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital will administer vaccines at each location for the next two days, with a goal of administering 3,500 vaccinations. These vaccinations are reserved for individuals 65 years of age and older and are available by appointment only. At this time, all appointments have been filled for the next two days.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end?