MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama governor Kay Ivey has cast her ballot in the 2020 general election. Speaking with reporters, Ivey said that, “Alabamians are patriots, we cast our ballots at the appropriate time, then we go back to work and our daily lives.” Watch the full statement above.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway