DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) – Two swimmers were rescued near East Pass in Destin Thursday.
Good Samaritans were able to rescue the swimmers struggling in the water. The Coast Guard came out to assist. One of the swimmers was not breathing, the Coast Guard was able to revive them.
Both were taken to Fort Walton Beach Hospital in fair condition.
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?