DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) – Two swimmers were rescued near East Pass in Destin Thursday.
Good Samaritans were able to rescue the swimmers struggling in the water. The Coast Guard came out to assist. One of the swimmers was not breathing, the Coast Guard was able to revive them.
Both were taken to Fort Walton Beach Hospital in fair condition.
- Baldwin County real estate numbers up despite pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs