MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — With the holidays and the era of online shopping, odds are you have some empty boxes laying around your house. In addition to that, you might have some items you have been trying to donate, but haven’t gotten around to it.
News 5’s Caroline Carithers brings you through a tutorial on a solution called Give Back Box.
Give Back Box is a website that is used for donations and to recycle boxes. This is how it works: First you unpack the items you ordered from any online shopping retailer. Next you pack the box with the items you want to donate. Then you can head to www.givebackbox.com and print a shipping label. If you want a free label, the donations will go to the Goodwill or Salvation Army in your area. If you want to donate to a specific participating charity, you have that option, but you have to pay for shipping. Finally, you print whichever label you choose and ship your box of donations! The boxes will then be recycled.
Not only does this help with donations, but it also helps the enviornment!
A tutorial video can be found above and more information can be found at www.givebackbox.com.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore remains closed Sunday following weekend deluge in NWFL
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- ALDOT begins resurfacing project on US-90/98, portion of causeway, lane closures expected at night
- Fairhope reports sewage spill following weekend of heavy rain
- Fraud Fighters: Clergy imposter scams