UPDATE (12/4 9:15 a.m.) — Pensacola Police say Daniel Harris, 44, turned himself in after seeing his photo on local media.
UPDATE: Pensacola police have released a surveillance picture of the man accused of robbing a gas station Sunday night.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Police are searching for a man after a gas station was robbed Sunday night in Pensacola. According to Pensacola Police Department public information officer Mike Wood, the suspect walked into the Shell Station on N. 12th Avenue armed with what appeared to be a nail file. The clerk refused to open the register and the man ran off with cigarettes and beer. Police hope to release surveillance footage later this afternoon.
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- McDonald’s releases holiday clothing line, accessories