MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The community is rallying behind a Mobile County deputy who remains hospitalized with complications from the flu. Tim Anderson is at Baptist Hospital undergoing treatment.
On Wednesday there is a fundraiser at Moe’s Southwest Grill on McGregor Avenue. From 3-8 p.m. all proceeds will be donated to Anderson’s family.
Anderson was diagnosed with the flu last month. He was admitted to the ICU when doctors noticed there was fluid leaking into his lungs.
Anderson’s family posted an update on his condition on Facebook early Wednesday morning.
- FDOT: Florida Road Sally Update
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say