BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A woman was sentenced to 20 years in prison Wednesday on federal child pornography charges.
Krystal Sanspree pleaded guilty to production of child pornography in June 2019.
As News 5 first reported in December 2018, police said Sanspree took photos of herself performing sexual acts on a 4-year-old boy and sent them to the other person charged in this case, Corey Steele.
Sanspree will have to undergo mental health treatment while in prison. Once she’s released, she’ll have to register as a sex offender, and she’ll have to be supervised for 15 years.
Steele will be sentenced in April.
- Felix’s Fish Camp heavily damaged by Hurricane Zeta
- House fire reported in Stockton
- Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiment!
- BIKER DAD: Best biker Halloween costume ever? Couple dress as bison, woman depantsed at Sturgis
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day