UPDATE (7:45 am) — A man was killed this morning as he was walking along Beverly Parkway in Brent. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, the victim was hit by two seperate cars. The names of the drivers or the victim have not yet been released.
BRENT, Fla. (WKRG) — An intersection in Brent is closed off to traffic as Florida State Troopers respond to a fatal crash. It happened just before 4 a.m. near the intersection of Beverly Parkway and Palm Court. No other details have been provided.
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- No immediate plan to stop daily COVID-19 data reports, spokesman for Florida governor says
- Timothy Leary at 100: How the counterculture icon got kicked out of the University of Alabama
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying