UPDATE (7:45 am) — A man was killed this morning as he was walking along Beverly Parkway in Brent. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, the victim was hit by two seperate cars. The names of the drivers or the victim have not yet been released.
BRENT, Fla. (WKRG) — An intersection in Brent is closed off to traffic as Florida State Troopers respond to a fatal crash. It happened just before 4 a.m. near the intersection of Beverly Parkway and Palm Court. No other details have been provided.
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters
- ESCO: Fatal shooting on Crescent Drive
- ‘Baby Shark Live!’ canceled altogether at Mobile Saenger Theatre
- Evening storms fade away, Rain chances staying high for the end of the week