PERDIDO KEY, Fla. (WKRG) — If you are looking for a job on the Gulf Coast, you can head down to the Flora-Bama.
The popular venue is looking to hire 200 people to work at their five businesses by hosting a job fair January 14th and 25th.
Managers will be out holding interviews to find people to fill empty positions at the Flora-Bama, Flora-Bama Liquor & Lotto, Flora-Bama Yacht Club, Flora-Bama Ole River Grill, and Flora-Bama Marina & Watersports.
You have to be at least 16-years-old to apply for some positions and at least 18 for others.
If you are hired, training will start immediately to get a head start on the 2020 season.
The job fair will run from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
- Project around Kimberly Clark includes blast noises
- Coastal showers, warm afternoon ahead
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees