BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) – A parade is coming to Bay Minette later this month to kick off Mardi Gras for the north Baldwin County area.
The first ever Swamp Boat Parade is taking place on February 22nd at 2 p.m.
This is a people’s parade and there’s still time to sign up to be a part of this event. Float registration is open to those wishing to participate. Floats must be a vessel safe for Alabama waters. Each float must have a captain.
Entry fee is $100 per float.
For more info, contact James Phillips 251-209-9662
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- ECSO: Five people arrested in Escambia County for fraudulent CARES act scheme
- Mnuchin and Powell talk to Congress about pandemic for 2nd consecutive day
- BIKER DAD: Teen biker caught on camera in blistering police chase