BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) – A parade is coming to Bay Minette later this month to kick off Mardi Gras for the north Baldwin County area.
The first ever Swamp Boat Parade is taking place on February 22nd at 2 p.m.
This is a people’s parade and there’s still time to sign up to be a part of this event. Float registration is open to those wishing to participate. Floats must be a vessel safe for Alabama waters. Each float must have a captain.
Entry fee is $100 per float.
For more info, contact James Phillips 251-209-9662
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!