BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) – A parade is coming to Bay Minette later this month to kick off Mardi Gras for the north Baldwin County area.
The first ever Swamp Boat Parade is taking place on February 22nd at 2 p.m.
This is a people’s parade and there’s still time to sign up to be a part of this event. Float registration is open to those wishing to participate. Floats must be a vessel safe for Alabama waters. Each float must have a captain.
Entry fee is $100 per float.
For more info, contact James Phillips 251-209-9662
- USC offering free tuition to families making under $80,000
- Tennessee faces tough test vs No. 13 Auburn
- New Cuban-style restaurant opens in downtown Mobile
- To show impact of bullying, mom shares video of son, 9, saying he wants to die
- Escambia County deputies search for car burglary suspects in the woods