ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Escambia County has its first confirmed case of covid-19 according to the updated map from the Florida Department of Health.
As of Monday at 6pm there were 160 cases in the state of Florida, including the one in Escambia County, one in Santa Rosa County, and one death in Okaloosa County. 5 people have died in Florida.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES:
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event