Fire Department says a dryer sparked house fire on Cordova Dr. in Mobile

Top Stories

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Firetrucks lined Cordova Dr. Tuesday morning for a house fire.

Officials with Mobile Fire-Rescue say the fire started from a dryer. The homeowner says her son had just gotten home and put some clothes in the dryer when it caught fire.

Firefighters say damage was contained to one room of the home. The fire department wants to remind residents to clean their lint traps regularly to prevent dryer fires.

Latest Stories:

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Videos

More Video

More Local News

Trending Stories