SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A 70-year-old woman was killed in a car crash along I-10 in Santa Rosa County Wednesday night. It happened in the westbound lanes near mile marker 40. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, 40-year-old Travis Smith of Orlando was driving a semi-truck when he tried to avoid colliding with Trudy Pittman’s car. The two collided and Pittman was killed in the crash.
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform
- Why has the rain not improved our drought?
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized
- In wake of violent protests, lawmakers call for change
- MCHD testing healthcare facility employees for COVID-19