SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — The popular seafood restaurant Felix’s Fish Camp suffered significant damage from Hurricane Zeta.
According to a Facebook post from the restaurant, the team is working diligently to get back up and running, although it does not have a reopening date as of yet.
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Oreo releases new Lady Gaga-themed cookies
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Teens charged with arson after starting fire in Niceville High School bathroom
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill