CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — More than 60,000 pounds of food has been donated to more than 1,100 households in the Crestview area. 150 volunteers worked with Feeding Families Friday night to donate food to families in need, impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. Volunteers were medically screened before getting access to the food. Volunteers also wore face masks and gloves while working. More than 250 families showed up to receive donations.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee