FLORIDA (WKRG) — According to the Florida Department of Health, there are 13,324 COVID-19 cases statewide with a death toll of 236.
Here’s a look at where some of the counties stand:
SANTA ROSA: 55
For a further breakdown on counties, visit this link.
- Mobile museums start reopening Tuesday
- President Trump, Sessions engage in heated Twitter war
- Biloxi police arrest man wanted for second-degree murder
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race