EVERGREEN, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of a woman from Evergreen is now offering a $5,000 reward for significant information about her disappearance. Earsie Richardson was last seen more than a month ago . A family member says she has Alzheimer’s disease. She was last seen with yellow pajama pants and a red and gray shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Conecuh County Sheriff’s Department at 1-251-578-1260.
- Live: CDC announces fully vaccinated Americans can gather without masks
- Foley mom severely burned in fire leaving hospital Monday
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- Stimulus check calculator: Do you qualify for $1,400?
- ‘We didn’t see it approaching’: NC woman says she thinks animal that attacked her was coyote