ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The family of a man who was shot and killed is raising money for his funeral expenses.
29-year-old Timothy Ritchey was killed in front of his uncle’s house at 2nd Street and Winthrop Avenue on Jan. 12.
His family is at Advanced Auto Parts at 2440 S Hwy 29 South in Cantonment until 2 p.m. washing cars for donations.
- 40-percent of Democrats undecided in congressional race
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23