FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Mobile Bay Realty announced on its Facebook page Thursday they are willing to help residents who need prescriptions picked up from local pharmacies.
“We are here to serve you! We are in good health and we run the roads all day. If you are taking precaution and staying in, but still need your prescriptions, pet food, etc – let us know and we will deliver it to you,” the post read.
If you are in need of these services you can call 251-230-7555.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video