FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Starting next week a popular bike path on the Eastern Shore will be closing. The closing will be temporary.
The path, located on the west side of North Mobile Street, will close while crews work on the new lift station in the area.
The closure will begin at the intersection of Fels Avenue traveling north for approximately 200 feet. Work is scheduled to be completed within the next 2 weeks.
- 40-percent of Democrats undecided in congressional race
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23