FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Starting next week a popular bike path on the Eastern Shore will be closing. The closing will be temporary.
The path, located on the west side of North Mobile Street, will close while crews work on the new lift station in the area.
The closure will begin at the intersection of Fels Avenue traveling north for approximately 200 feet. Work is scheduled to be completed within the next 2 weeks.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate