LOS ANGELES (WKRG) — The team doctor for the Los Angeles Chargers accidentally punctured starting QB Tyrod Taylor’s lung, ESPN reported on Wednesday.
The pain-killer injection on Sunday was meant to help with Taylor’s cracked ribs. Taylor was hospitalized after he began struggling to breathe, leading to rookie Justin Herbert starting his first NFL game against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs won the game 23-20.
The ESPN report says the NFL Players Association is investigating.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area