ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to deputies with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, a threat made Thursday against Ernest Ward Middle School is not credible. Investigators say a student falsified a threatening letter and then delivered it to school administrators. Deputies then found out that the student wrote the letter herself. Deputies are working with the State Attorney’s Office and the school district to see what charges can be filed.
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola
- Warm and dry tomorrow, storms possible Tuesday
- West Virginia nurse spreads joy amid COVID-19 pandemic by hosting cake giveaway