ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to deputies with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, a threat made Thursday against Ernest Ward Middle School is not credible. Investigators say a student falsified a threatening letter and then delivered it to school administrators. Deputies then found out that the student wrote the letter herself. Deputies are working with the State Attorney’s Office and the school district to see what charges can be filed.
- Mobile Archbishop to join Sunday services at Foley church where priest was hospitalized for COVID treatment
- Church in Robertsdale moves to online-only services again amid virus concerns
- Motorcyclist suffers life-threatening injuries in west Austin crash early Saturday morning
- Family still searching for answers five years after the death of Lawrence Harris
- Two officers shot in Texas, transported to hospital