ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE 3:23 p.m.: The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man who was stabbed to death as Demarko Franzaron Weathers, 26.
No arrests have been made at this moment.
A man was stabbed to death Sunday morning in Escambia County, Fla.
Sgt. Melanie Peterson with the Escambia County Sheriffs Office says there was a disturbance at 62nd and Fairfield around 7 a.m., where a man was stabbed and later died at Baptist Hospital.
This is currently under investigation.
- Man arrested following deadly shooting inside South Carolina nightclub
- Early morning fire at Pinecrest Mobile Home Park
- Mommy Minute: How to encourage kids to wear a face mask
- Illinois police chief who took a bullet for President Reagan retires after nearly 50 years
- WATCH: Jeff Sessions holds news conference after touring Space & Rocket Center