ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE 3:23 p.m.: The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man who was stabbed to death as Demarko Franzaron Weathers, 26.
No arrests have been made at this moment.
A man was stabbed to death Sunday morning in Escambia County, Fla.
Sgt. Melanie Peterson with the Escambia County Sheriffs Office says there was a disturbance at 62nd and Fairfield around 7 a.m., where a man was stabbed and later died at Baptist Hospital.
This is currently under investigation.
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation