ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Escambia County deputies are asking for help locating a missing and endangered adult.
Jamila Johnson was last seen Thursday on Hyacinth Drive. She was wearing blue yoga pants and a blue long-sleeved t-shirt with vertical stripes.
Deputies say Jamila may be in need of medical attention. If you see her you’re asked to call the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 436-9620.
- Pinson Valley beats Spanish Fort 23-13 to win 6A State Championship
- Top 5 Matchup: Saints passing defense vs. Falcons passing offense
- OCSO: Person shot on Racetrack Road near Beal Parkway
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Mobile County Sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way