PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Enterprise High School is remembering their alum and hero in the deadly NAS Pensacola shooting.
WDHN reports Joshua Kaleb Watson of Enterprise died after Saudi national Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani opened fire at Naval Air Station Pensacola, resulting in his own death along with three other people. Eight other people were hurt in the shooting.
Watson graduated from Enterprise High School. The school posted to Facebook a tribute him Saturday.
The school’s principal took to Twitter to share his sentiments about Josh. Writing in part, “he was an incredible young man that would [have made] this country a better place.”
- Plan to bar Americans, legal immigrants from returning to US if COVID-19 suspected spurs anxiety
- ‘An angel’: Family of woman allegedly killed by Milton boyfriend remembers her life
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants