PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Enterprise High School is remembering their alum and hero in the deadly NAS Pensacola shooting.
WDHN reports Joshua Kaleb Watson of Enterprise died after Saudi national Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani opened fire at Naval Air Station Pensacola, resulting in his own death along with three other people. Eight other people were hurt in the shooting.
Watson graduated from Enterprise High School. The school posted to Facebook a tribute him Saturday.
The school’s principal took to Twitter to share his sentiments about Josh. Writing in part, “he was an incredible young man that would [have made] this country a better place.”
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town